Bestest Blog to return Monday!

So, as it turns out, the screen is the most expensive part of a laptop to fix. The GeekSquad at BestBuy quoted me $500...yikes! So, I went to Dell and put in an order for a new desktop, $650. I can't remember the last time my laptop left my desk, so I decided I didn't need to spend over $1000 for a new one. On a sidenote, my father-in-law thinks my laptop problem sounds like a bad wire and has offered to try and fix it for me...but that won't be until Thanksgiving. In any case, I plan to sell it on eBay, whether it be in working condition or for spare parts.

So, my brand new desktop isn't due here for another week or so, but my wife has promised she'll bring her work computer home each night. Between that and the computer at school, I will do my best to get this blog back on track. Again, I thank everyone who left such nice messages.

This is important here. If you have linked up to this blog and are waiting for me to reciprocate, I apologize for the delay. The problem is that all of my files are stuck on my old computer! Once I have a computer of my own, I should be able to reproduce the files with a little bit of work, but until then I kindly ask that you hang tight. Check out the testimonials and you'll see that I'm worth the wait!! And if anyone would like to donate to my new desktop fund, and earn some extra traffic in the mean time, please feel free!

Thanks for continually checking in everyone and be sure to come back on Monday for some new "Bestest Blogs of the Day!"

Comments

Cathy said…
Yea...Welcome back on Monday! I hope you got what I sent? Can't wait for you to be up and running again.
Barb said…
Welcome back, Bobby!
have you tried hooking up an external monitor? it worked for me.
Anonymous said…
okay Bobby! Glad you are getting a new puter...and glad that you will be back up tomorrow. Thanks for keeping us informed!
Boy I hope everything works out :)
Lizza said…
Yay! You're back!
Jules said…
Welcome back!!! We missed you!

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form