Bestest Blog of the Day: 10/18/2006

EDog's Everything Page
Since I opened the flood gates on letting the same blogger win multiple awards for different blogs a little while ago, I've felt almost relieved that I can acknowledge people who do an excellent blogging job in multiple places...I came up with that stupid rule, I don't know why I took so long to abolish it.

Ian had previously won the award for his "The Adventures of the S-Team" blog on October 2nd. Upon winning that award, he said to me that he was gracious, yet surprised that I didn't pick this one. Well, here you go, Ian!

Ian is a superb writer. He has twice won the National Novel Writing Month (affectionately known to participants as NaNoWriMo) and is gearing up to compete again in November. If you haven't heard of NaNoWriMo, basically during the month of November your task is to write a complete 50,000 word novel. Sounds daunting to a math guy like me...I don't even think I know 50,000 words.

Ian just just just finished another writing project, a Hundred Day novel entitled "Deep Six." I mean this thing is hot off the presses...well, ok, it's not in press (yet)...but, it's complete and you can read the whole thing (on your computer screen) over on Ian's site.

One last thing, I couldn't possibly write this review without noting Ian's penchant (<--- tough word for a mathematician) for animated smiley face dudes like the one you see here. He's crazy for them, and must have one for every single occasion (i.e. playing hockey).

So, check out Ian's "EDog's Everything Page", our 2nd two-time winner and tell him Bestest Blog sent ya (AGAIN!).

Comments

Ian said…
Thanks once again, Bobby!

There's a reason yours is the Bestest Blog of All Time. ;)

Ian
Shamelle said…
You have an interesting choice of blogs. Keep up the good work.

I recently started my blog.
http://enhancelifethinktank.blogspot.com
check it out when you have sometime.
That animated smiley face is scary.
Yay Ian!!!!!!
Bestest x2!!!!
congrats ~mo
Yay Ian!
Congrats on your second Bestest!
(paving the way for us multiple-site Bloggers, I hope!)

A well-deserved Bestest.
~ Morgen

It’s A Blog Eat Blog World
Mattcucumber said…
hi im matt just like to say your site is cool just set up a blog of my own. im interested and im off to read more. Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form