I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
Another week of updates complete [-]
Hey guys, just finished up with this week's updates. Not too bad considering it was the holidays and traffic in general was down a bit with people keeping a little bit busier than normal. 36 new blogs that can all be seen in the Recent Additions. At least one of them I am already sure I am going to give "Bestest Blog of the Day" to in the upcoming week.

Also added a tab for the "Bestest Blog Carnival" in the left sidebar. An easy place to find current and previous carnivals and to see what's coming up.

In you haven't read the major improvement I made about the Random Blog Button, then scroll down a couple posts and read it. It's a big deal and will greatly improve everyone's surfing!

And finally, here are the premium blogs that fell out of the top 100 and therefore their link is off the sidebar. Sorry guys: This S#%t Drives Me Crazy!!!, Peanut, Peanut Butter...Jelly!, The Tome of Communism, A World of Bloggers, R2K
posted by Bobby Griffin @ 8:30 AM   [-]
9 Comments:
  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger Orhan Kahn said…

    Happy Merry Joy Time 2007!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger R2K said…

    Good work good work : )

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger BaileyGal said…

    Hey...great site...good thinking!

    Here's my blog: http://droppingballoons.blogspot.com/

    Best to put it in the personal section. I have also put a link to your site on my page.

    Happy New Year!!!!

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Woozie said…

    Communist.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Becky Scheidegger said…

    Hey, was using the random blog button and ended at your site. I just added you to mine.

    here is my blog and it is a personal blog.

    http://withflowersinmyhair.blogspot.com/

    thanks!

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Mohamed said…

    I hope one day to be choosen as the bestest blog of all.

    Oh, sorry, I mean my blog not me ;)

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Visit and rate my blog at:
    http://www.surinderdhar.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Sanni said…

    Thanks a lot!

    Happy New Year to you and yours from Duisburg, Germany! Have a blast - wishing all the best for you in 2007!

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Diana said…

    Hey Bob. I just wanted to thank you again for doing this and also to let you know that I love the random button! I'm definitely getting hits on my blog from it.:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]