I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
Best Buy Bucks [-]
Well, I got my first shipment of Best Buy Bucks in the mail today. I am referring to those that come on the Chicken Selects and Premium Chicken Sandwiches at McDonald's as part of their Monopoly game. If you send me your pieces, I will accept them as cash at face value and apply them towards your being a premium blog. It's a great way to spend those dollars that might otherwise go to waste if you don't shop at Best Buy that much. Just contact me at BobbyGriffin@gmail.com for my address if you are interested. Thanks!
posted by Bobby Griffin @ 5:42 PM   [-]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]