Tragedy continued...

Ok, so we were able to get Jessie's address and mother's name, so Julie had the great idea to make a donation to the American Cancer Society in her name.

So, if anyone would like to contribute to this noble and generous cause, I will be physically making the donation, so you can send your donation my way by using the Paypal donate button in the top right corner of my blog (be sure to include your real name or your blogger name, or whatever you want to be known by).

And, of course, anyone who is generous enough to contribute to this will receive all the Premium Blog perks that they would normally receive, except the money will go towards this cause instead of towards my bank account.

I'll probably be sending out the donation sometime on Tuesday, so don't hesitate, send those donations now! Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form