I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
Site errors? [-]
I've had at least one report of my blog being down for some time over the weekend (I was out of town, so I'm not sure when or for how long). Anyway, if you didn't check her out already, be sure to check out Saturday's winner, Neila from Blog That Mommy!, as well as today's winner!
posted by Bobby Griffin @ 1:01 AM   [-]
5 Comments:
  • At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your blog isn't displaying correctly with mozilla firefox browser.

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    The site looks fine to me. And I'm using Firefox, both on PC and Mac.

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger R2K said…

    It is on mine. Isnt it possible that there are just a large number of people out there who have not set up their computers very well? No offence that is...

    Most people who use computers dont even know what happens when you press ctrl and scroll on the mouse. When they do it by accident, they have no idea what happened or how to change it back.

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Walker said…

    Hi blogger was down for a bit on the weekend and posting wasn't possible.
    I added your link I hope you dont mind

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Kristopher said…

    it's fine to me - check out my blog! tongues-of-fire.blogspot.com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]