Link Exchange (a win-win situation for us both!)

If you have stumbled upon this blog, whether it be by the "Next Blog" button, or by a link on someone else's site, I propose we do each other a favor. If you place a permanent link to my site (URL http://babyfurniture.howerful.com/) on your blog, I will return the favor.

Once you have a link to my site, simply fill out this short form...no user name or password or anything like that required...just some quick info about your blog.

Now let me explain why you should do this...
(1) This site is visited by over 2000 people per day. Not only will I include your link in my directory for everyone to see, but I'll add you into the rotation in the "Random Blog" button for those people to click on! This button is clicked, on average, about 6000 times a day!

(2) By link exchanging with me, you become eligible to be the "Bestest Blog of the Day," where I will feature your blog with a nice big link at the top of the page as well as a short article about why your blog's the best! Winners typically get over 500 visitors that day!

(3) I learned as a computer science major in college that the more sites you have linking to your blog, the higher your search rank will be in search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc. But it's not all about quantity of links, it's also about quality...the higher ranked the pages are that link to you, the better! Imagine if Amazon.com linked to your site...that would be a HUGE boost in your ranking. Now, my site is no Amazon.com, nor probably will it ever be...but as my rank increases (quantity), so should yours (quality!)

Also, I recommend that anyone who exchanges links also subscribe to this site, via email. That way you can check out all the "Bestest Blogs of the Day" and especially keep a close watch in case I choose yours!

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form