Unproductive Weekend

Well, maybe I mis-titled. I had a great weekend, but didn't have much time to work on the site. In case there was any doubt, I have successfully made it so that registered users have their votes counted 3 times more than guests. That way the casual visitor can just wander through without the hassle of registering while the dedicated visitor can register and make a little more out of their voting. Just over the weekend I already got 15 new registrants which is pretty awesome!

I hope to have the "Bestest Blog of the Year" contest (details a few posts down) done within the next week. I've set myself the deadline of August 1st, which I'll absolutely meet, but I hope to have it done well before then. In any case, no matter when it starts you'll have plenty of time to vote.

Also, today I started a new category up: the most fun game. All these games are free and a lot of fun. WARNING: do not attempt to vote for games unless you have some free time on your hands. If you have some favorite games of your own, I'd be honored if you'd nominate them.

This site has been a blast to make so far and I've had some really good feedback so far. If you have any opinions I'd love to here em, either in the comments below or in the Blankest Blank Forum. Thanks!

Comments

Granny said…
Your site is a great idea, but I find it makes me dizzy - it is waaaay to busy.

It is the kind of site, even though its contents would be something of interest to me, I could not stay in because I would not even begin to know where to start.
Machiavelli said…
I got a weird error after I voted after registering.

It says this a lot:
Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 19 in /home/blankest/public_html/tempindex.php on line 495

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form