Windows Cleaner [PPP]

The following is a MaceCraft.com advertisement...
I'll admit I don't know much about cleaning a house. Granted, I know all the basics like doing the dishes. But let's say there's a big stain on the carpet...NOW WHAT? I have no idea...Some sort of stain remover I guess. Do we have any? Who knows?!

What I am better at is cleaning the computer. Yeah, the computer needs cleaned too! Well, if you're not as knowledgable on the topic, consider jv16 PowerTools to be the stain remover of the computer world. It's also the dish detergent. In fact, it's like 20 tools in one, including a Software Uninstaller, Registry Cleaner, File Cleaner, History/MRU Cleaner etc. Sound complicated? Well, it is...I'm not gonna lie...but jv16 PowerTools makes it a lot easier to deal with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form