Bestest Blog of the Day: 03/14/2007

The Gabbatha Journey
...a review by Jessie!

The Gabbatha Journey is adding The Bestest Blog of The Day to their list of accomplishments! Josh is the man guiding The Gabbatha Journey and he is doing a fabulous job. Such a great job that I make a trip to visit each and every day!

Josh has a little bit of everything on his blog. I always look forward to his pick for band of the week. There has only been one time that I haven't enjoyed his choice. In fact he has introduced me to some great bands that I hadn't heard before.

If you are looking for some American Idol Predictions you can stop by and weigh in on this list. After Josh gets done with the Bestest Blog of the Day title I think he needs to be put in charge of developing new rules for the contestants on American Idol. He is already off to a good start.

While Josh has a fun blog that provides an enjoyable entertainment feel the thing that stands out the most about The Gabbatha Journey is Josh himself. From the first visit there is no denying what Josh is about as a person. He is a Christian and is very comfortable sharing his faith. In fact Josh offers a fresh perspective on life and his belief in God is real and very alive. I appreciate that and am often inspired by it.

Josh is one busy guy. Between his real job, keeping up with his beautiful little girl and wife, and participating in his church functions he also runs the The VIP Lounge. I am not sure how he keeps up with it all but I'm sure glad he does. I look forward to his posts and visits! So I hope you make sure you take the time to stop by The Gabbatha Journey. While you are there tell Josh that Jessie from Who Are We sent you via The Bestest Blog Of All Time

Comments

Josh said…
Wow, Jessie, I really appreciate it! A cool review from a cool girl! Take care!
Jules said…
Dude, Bobby, WTF with that PPP Blog post??? You handled it very well. I would have been so pissed off! They can be a little bass akwards over there.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form