PayPerPost ads

Lately I've been doing more PayPerPost (PPP) ads than normal. But I can't help myself! Ever since PPP introduced segmentation, a high-trafficked, high-PR blog like mine has lots of good opportunities for posts.

Well, I've had one person comment (and probably some more people silently think the same), that the ads are becoming a bit obstrusive. So, as you can see at the top of the center column here I've added a link that says "Click here to hide/show all PayPerPost ads below." Per PPP rules, I cannot hide these ads by default, but certainly I can give my readers an easy option to hide these ads and just view the regular content.

So there you go! I hope this improves your Bestest Blogging experience! Let me know what you guys think of this new feature and if you will be using it when you visit...

Comments

Kara said…
Oh, you have to tell me how you do that! I'm getting annoyed by my own PPP ads!
Anonymous said…
when i hit the link it just gives me an error...anyone else?
Matthew said…
since i made the comment lol...

hope it wasnt rude, and i know they are addicting, sometimes im posting like 10-15$ offers, thinking this is just way too easy to make money.

i may use the button, but its not that, it was just you made tiny posts and big long PPP posts... i want to see more blogs of the day :)
Unknown said…
Very interesting, Bobby! I am, once again, impressed by you because you know how to do all this damn stuff with blogs/blogger/whatever. It's very cool!

I would be interested to hear PPP's take on it, should they present one.
Abigail S said…
When I hit that button, nothing happened. I just got an error message.

The PPP's aren't that obtrussive, and I probably won't try to hide them in the future... Just wanted to mention that, at least on my end, it's not working.
Kara said…
So, I was hoping maybe you could email me and help me out setting this up on my blog to :D If you can my email is kitty_kat86 at hotmail dot com. If not I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.
freeepeace said…
Bobby, Bobby, my dear Bobby! Please do share the code for the +/- views of ppp ads.

I've been segmented out (thanks to non-existent alexa ratings) and there are only a few OLD opps hanging available for my pr4 medium-traffic blog. But for when I rev up on ppp again, I would LOVE to know how to "hide" the ads within my posts.

You rock dear sir! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form