I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
PayPerPost ads [-]
Lately I've been doing more PayPerPost (PPP) ads than normal. But I can't help myself! Ever since PPP introduced segmentation, a high-trafficked, high-PR blog like mine has lots of good opportunities for posts.

Well, I've had one person comment (and probably some more people silently think the same), that the ads are becoming a bit obstrusive. So, as you can see at the top of the center column here I've added a link that says "Click here to hide/show all PayPerPost ads below." Per PPP rules, I cannot hide these ads by default, but certainly I can give my readers an easy option to hide these ads and just view the regular content.

So there you go! I hope this improves your Bestest Blogging experience! Let me know what you guys think of this new feature and if you will be using it when you visit...
7 Comments:
  • At 11:03 AM, said…

    Oh, you have to tell me how you do that! I'm getting annoyed by my own PPP ads!

     
  • At 12:19 PM, said…

    when i hit the link it just gives me an error...anyone else?

     
  • At 2:48 PM, said…

    since i made the comment lol...

    hope it wasnt rude, and i know they are addicting, sometimes im posting like 10-15$ offers, thinking this is just way too easy to make money.

    i may use the button, but its not that, it was just you made tiny posts and big long PPP posts... i want to see more blogs of the day :)

     
  • At 10:43 AM, said…

    Very interesting, Bobby! I am, once again, impressed by you because you know how to do all this damn stuff with blogs/blogger/whatever. It's very cool!

    I would be interested to hear PPP's take on it, should they present one.

     
  • At 12:58 AM, said…

    When I hit that button, nothing happened. I just got an error message.

    The PPP's aren't that obtrussive, and I probably won't try to hide them in the future... Just wanted to mention that, at least on my end, it's not working.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, said…

    So, I was hoping maybe you could email me and help me out setting this up on my blog to :D If you can my email is kitty_kat86 at hotmail dot com. If not I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.

     
  • At 1:09 AM, said…

    Bobby, Bobby, my dear Bobby! Please do share the code for the +/- views of ppp ads.

    I've been segmented out (thanks to non-existent alexa ratings) and there are only a few OLD opps hanging available for my pr4 medium-traffic blog. But for when I rev up on ppp again, I would LOVE to know how to "hide" the ads within my posts.

    You rock dear sir! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]