Credit Cards [PPP]

The following is a PayPerPost advertisement...scroll down for more posts
It's a good idea to have a few credit cards even if you don't really need them. The reason being, spending at least $25 per month with them and paying it off immediately helps build your credit. This is not only a factor for future credit cards but also for loan and mortgage applications. I am learning a lot about this as I am starting to read about the home buying process. Luckily, I have been charging things and paying them off quickly for years on my credit cards. To learn more about topics such as 0% balance transfers, credit card comparison, and credit card reward points, please visit today's sponsor. And let me know if you guys have any tips for me about improving my credit or getting the ball rolling on the new home process!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form