Bestest Blog Tool of the Day!

I thought I'd switch it up a little bit and feature a great tool that I've been falling in love with lately. If you haven't tried MyBlogLog yet, what are you waiting for? It's a really cool way to network and they give you really cool widgets for your blogs (like my Recent Reader lists below).

One cool thing is they keep a community of other MyBlogLog'ers who are regulars at your sites. I think it'd be good for all of us if we could get the Bestest Blog Community and Random Blog Button Community into their top 50 communities (more traffic for me = more traffic for you!). So, if you're not one of the 34 members of one of these communities already, won't you consider joining them (by clicking the links above)?



Comments

Tisha! said…
hot damn i am seeing double (me) scary!
Amazing Gracie said…
Sheeesh! Makes me wish I'd used the photo of my dog!!!
This is a great tool, though...
ugyen said…
Bobby, Yet another SEO(Traffic)
Matthew said…
I was already a member of bestest mybloglog so i joined the other as well.

Thats been my goal, to get to the top 50. We currently have 141 members in our community. Check it out :)
Steve said…
I don't get it. Could someone please explain?
Matthew said…
get what? mybloglog?
Anonymous said…
Attention To Any One Reading This: AdsPros.com where everything is 100% free. Check it out and spread the word please! Nintendo Games, NES Roms, Flash Games, Home Business 1 2 3 4 5, Online Movies (Paris Hilton & Pink Floyd To OZ), Online TV, Free Money, Chat Room, Forum, Search Engine, My Space Games, Information, Auto Surf, Donate, Site Info, Blog and much more all built off a homepage that is designed to host all your favorite websites and search engines in one place for free! Check it out today, at AdsPros.com we guarantee you will bookmark our free pages!
Liz Hill said…
LOL I am with Tisha--double the fun!
"Take the path of least resistance" Morihei Ueshiba, founder of Aikido

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form