I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
Bestest Blog of the Day: 02/22/2007 [-]
Dixie's Heart and Soul
...a review by Empress Bee (of the High Sea) at Muffin53

I first met Dixie Chick at Dixie's Heart and Soul through Sarge Charlie, he would tell me to go look at something she said and off I would run to see. I realized she is a very special lady with a very special blog. She is very patriotic and I like that very much. Dixie is a single mom and there is always a special place for those in my heart. She talks about her son that is about to be a Marine, and you can feel the pride emanating from her. She shows us her daughter's artwork with pride. She teaches us so many useful things!

It is my great pleasure to bestow the Bestest Blog of the Day to Dixie Chick!
posted by Bobby Griffin @ 9:00 AM   [-]
7 Comments:
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Dixiechick said…

    Oh my word... I have never received any kind of award in my entire 42 years... I'm so very honored!

    Thank you so much Mrs. Bee... my friend....

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said…

    this was an honor to do dixie!!

    smiles, bee

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Dixiechick said…

    And there is one other that I should also thank and that's Sarge Charlie. Had it not been for Sarge then you and I would have never met.

    Thank you Sarge... I feel very honored to have met you and Mrs. Bee... y'all are wonderful people!

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Skittles said…

    On my way!

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Bond said…

    THANKS BEE... WONDERFUL CHOICE..

    JUST WONDERFUL

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger R2K said…

    : )

     
  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger Travis said…

    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

    That's our Dix!! Thanks Bee!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]