Soap Opera [PPP]

The following is a PayPerPost advertisement...scroll down for more posts
Today I took the opportunity to tell you guys about a Soap Opera News site. Not only does this hot up and coming site want a little buzz to get people to check it out, but they're also looking for a little constructive criticism... so I'm happy to give it to them. My first comment would be that the site is very busy (though of course many people have said about my site as well)... I guess when you have a lot to offer there is a chance of running into this problem. I know I am working on it here, hopefully they are working on it as well. Another thing I don't like is the music that automatically loads on the site. This is a serious pet peeve of mine and has made me adopt the policy of keeping my speakers off by default. Other than that, I'd say they have a pretty awesome site on their hands (if you like soap operas)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form