Lasik [PPP]

The following is a PayPerPost advertisement...scroll down for more posts
USAEyes.org is a great resource for anyone considering Lasik surgery. What this site is is a compendium of certified Lasik surgeons who meet their requirements. You can use this site to find a trusted and esteemed doctor local to you! MORE IMPORTANTLY!!! You can talk with others who have gone through the process on the site's bulletin board!! Recently, my eyes have not been as good as they used to be...I suppose this is to be expected as one gets older. But come on genes, I'm only 23! When my eye sight gets bad enough, contacts will not be an option. It's either glasses (if they're only for reading or driving, you know part time)...or it's Lasik surgery. And then USAEyes.org can try and help me find a good doctor and discuss the possibility's on THEIR KICK-BUTT NEW AWESOME BULLETIN BOARD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form