Fashion Blog [PPP]

The following is a PayPerPost advertisement...scroll down for more posts
I bet the title of this post may have attracted more women, but in fact this is a post designed for male fashion! Belisi's Sharp by Design Blog is a place where men can get fashion tips. We're not just talking about those the latest and greatest tips...like which colors are in or out this season...but classic fashion tips as well. Stuff like how to tie a tie, the best way to pick out and wear a great suit (at a great price), a mix and match do's and don'ts, etc. I don't have to worry about these things, because I'm married (I don't mean to say I'm a slob...I mean to say my wife tells me when I make a fashion mistake). Single guys take note if you want to make a girl think you're not a bum...then once you're married you can relax and let her pick out your clothes for you. Hahaha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form