I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
Congrats (Contest over)! [-]
Congratulations goes out to Starrlight from "Here Comes a Storm in the Form of a Girl". She finally found the codeword (which was "bestest123") located on this blog here. Stay tuned for more of these contests, some announced, some may be just lurking waiting to be found in secret!
posted by Bobby Griffin @ 2:25 AM   [-]
9 Comments:
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Starrlight said…

    It was driving on me!

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    UGH!!!! I thought I might get it!!!I've been looking for that dang blog forever!

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I JUST SAW YOUR PICTURE ON YOUR MYBLOGLOG PROFILE!!! OMG it was like seeing Darth Vader after taking off his helmet. Except that you're not a sith and you actually look a LOT like Zach Braff. The pic was a little too small to really see what you look like, but it was fun to see a glimpse of the mystery man!

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Bobby Griffin said…

    Yeah, I caved and finally uploaded a picture. My wife has told me before I look like Zach Braff...and I love "Scrubs" so that's a huge compliment for me

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Starrlight said…

    I feel your pain Jessie, I have clickitis!

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Desert Songbird said…

    I didn't even see this contest, and now it's over. Sigh.

    Guess I was just too caught up in the NFL playoffs (and other life happenings) this weekend to notice.

    Congrats, Starr!

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Heather in Beautiful British Columbia said…

    Darn, how'd I miss that contest...? Got any more up your sleeve?

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Bobby Griffin said…

    Like I said, at some point, I am just gonna slip a contest blog into the random rotation in secret. So, hopefully you'll do a fair share of random blog surfing and have the chance to catch it!

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    Oh my God! You do look like Zach Braff! Julie is right it is fun to know what the mystery man looks like. I was voting you had a third eye... But I guess I was wrong...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]