Cell Phones [PPP]

The following is a PayPerPost advertisement...scroll down for more posts
My wife and I have a family cell phone plan with Verizon. One of the things that I like best about Verizon's plan is their "New Every Two" promotion. When we joined with Verizon, we had to sign a 2 year contract. After the 2 years, if we opt to sign ANOTHER 2 year contract, they'll give us a free phone for doing so. That's why I need to check out Wirefly announces the Top 10 cell phones of 2006. Because our 2 years are up in May! My phone is durable, but it doesn't have any of the bells and whistles that these phones do. It's not super slim, it's not a cool color, it's doesn't play MP3's or surf the web or run cool applications and games. Not saying that I NEED any of these things, but if Verizon's gonna give me a new phone, I wouldn't mind having them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form