Business Language [PPP]

The following is a PayPerPost advertisement...scroll down for more posts
Here on my site, I have separated all the blogs in foreign languages into a different section. Why? Because I don't speak anything besides English! Well, if you think about that from a business perspective, it isn't very smart. I should be making a Spanish language version of this site and delving into that market as well, but I don't speak Spanish! That's where Saint George International - In-Company Language Training comes in. From this company you can learn a foreign language, but learn it with a business oriented goal. That is to say you won't necessarily learn all the normal words, but business words like "contract" and "company." Maybe this is just what I need to tap into the Hispanic Blog community...I wonder how you say bestest in Spanish?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form