I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
Bestest Blog of the Day: 01/17/2007 [-]
Second Effort
...a guest review by Empress Bee (of the high sea)

I first read this blog some months ago and found a (shhh...very sweet but don't tell him) curmudgeonly attorney in Chicago. He is a family man that loves his wife and children and that attracted me to him 'cause, well, I do too, so right there we had something in common. Now he will not let us know what he looks like, I tried without success to get him to post a photo. He chooses his anonymity and I begrudgingly learned to accept that. He says this is his communion photo:


Technology? Read his views here. He is a sports fan, a historian, and an all around good guy.

He refers to himself as "a 'dinosaur' – not that he’s extinct, but that he lives a cheerfully old-fashioned life: titular head of an intact nuclear family; a churchgoing resident of the bungalow belt."

I just love that y'all. And I think the Curmudgeon is a wonderful choice for Bestest Blog of the Day if I do say so myself!
posted by Bobby Griffin @ 9:30 AM   [-]
16 Comments:
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Morgen said…

    Yay, Bee! Excellent review!

    Congrats to the Curmudgeon on Bestest Blog Of The Day!

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said…

    yes curmudgeon, congratulations my friend. blog well done.....bee

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger The Beach Bum said…

    Bobby -
    I changed the word scam to sham, which was the word I originally intended to use. I had a few too many Bloody Marys this afternoon.
    I didn't mean to imply that you have tricked or cheated anyone; you are up front about everything that you do.
    And, I do admire you, for the effort that you have put into your blog. You deserve every dollar that you earn.
    I was surprised that you visited my Blog today.
    The Beach Bum

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger The Curmudgeon said…

    Wow. Thank you, Bee. Thank you, Bobby. I deeply appreciate this.

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Anonymous sap said…

    good, nice choice.

     
  • At 2:51 AM, Blogger Skittles said…

    EXCELLENT Choice!!!!

     
  • At 3:08 AM, Blogger Shahana said…

    u have good writing skill too...

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger Mark said…

    wow, I think it must be hard to keep a secret identity, as I like to post my pictures and stuff, and you have a GREAT blog !!

    greets, Mark

    http://compier.blogspot.com

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger The Wee Italian Chick said…

    great choice!love to see people out there who are still anchored to what is good and beautiful in this world --simple yet powerful family values. like it alot!

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Princess Banter said…

    Woo... must've been some serious effort creating this. Congratulations!

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger R2K said…

    : )

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Smalltown RN said…

    Congrats Curmduge...you know I am a regular at your blog...and for reason mentioned by Miss Bee and more, you blog is worth of the award....

    cheers!

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous ituloy angsulong said…

    bloghopped!

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger SQT said…

    Good choice Bee.

    Congrats Curmy!

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Warning: Girls Having Fun said…

    Wow! you look like a very successful blogger!

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Scope said…

    Envy of all in the blogging community. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]