Bestest Blog of the Day: 01/02/2007

Coffee2Go

She's a beautiful blogger in every sense of the word. Sanni, from Germany, not only has a visually stunning presentation via her wildly popular site, Coffee2Go, she is simply stunning herself. If you've never been to Sanni's site, the first thing you'll notice is how meticulously she keeps house. Serving piping hot java and well-spun words, it's always a delightful stop for me.

Today there are moving fireworks, adorable family photos, elves in the sidebar, Peace Globes spinning inside a rainbow, and a dancing pet pig. But she's not all about window dressing. There is substance and beauty here daily - fresh brewed by Sanni herself and doled out to her many blogger friends across the globe in heartfelt comments and support. That's what makes Sanni a special blogger and what makes her an A List Blogger.

It's also the Official Unofficial Site of Anonymous Coffaholics.
Guilty as charged. That's why I spend so much time there! Who could resist Crazy Hip Blog Mamas,Blogging Chicks and daily Homer Simpson moments?


A champion for peace, empathizer of those less fortunate, poet, wife, mother and beautiful soul......Sanni is a breath of fresh air in the blogosphere.


Take a trip to Germany and visit the warm vibes in her elaborately decorated house of coffee. Tell her Mimi and Bestest Blog sent you! She might just offer you a cup to go.

But a word of warning: Don't mess with her Evil Blogger Twin!

Comments

http://naturaldesevilla.blogspot.com/
espero tu comentario.
Wow very pretty.
Desert Songbird said…
Great choice as always, and, once again, one of my regular stops!
Anonymous said…
I thought the picture in the blog was not from Germany. But from FRance. But what do I know.
Barb said…
Great choice!
Good choice Bobby, and it's good to see you are still on the job making the Blogosphere a happier place for all of us. Keep up the good work!
Andrew
Unknown said…
Thank you so much for this truly amazing award and the touching review, Mimi and Bobby. I´m very proud about this award (and I´ve added it to my blog in a split second! LOL)

You both made me speechless and everybody knows it takes a lot to get me into this status =)

Please accept my little thanks, be invited for a coffee klatsh and keep coming back =)
GREAT PICK

Love Sanni and Coffee2Go

Nicely worded Mimi
Lizza said…
Yay, congratulations to Sanni! Great review, Mimi.
Anonymous said…
Hello

I was looking for ways to improve my Blog and also find ways to get free traffic to my Blog. While I was searching on Blogger I found your Blog. I know it does not have to do with getting traffic but I really enjoyed reading it, great job!! In fact I have my own Blog and I get a lot of free traffic from http://www.autosurfmonster.com , If I were you I would submit this Blog to them so thousands of others can see it for free. Well, I will add your Blog to my favorites and I look forward to all the updates.

Jessica
Anonymous said…
I just came from her blog and it's wonderfully designed!!

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form