RockStartUp [PPP]

The following is a PayPerPost advertisement...scroll down for more posts
So, the guys over at Pay Per Post have starting a reality tv website chronicling their journey from nothingness to an internet force to be reckoned with. While I love Pay Per Post, I have to be honest (which they allow me to be in my reviews and I am totally appreciative of that), while the videos have some interesting qualities, they're kinda boring. I definitely don't find myself looking forward to the next episode or anything like that. Well, there you have it, Pay Per Post pays you to write honest, sometimes less than flattering reviews, even about their own endeavours. Check out the video for yourself and draw your own conclusions though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form