House Appraisal [PPP]

The following is a PayPerPost advertisement...scroll down for more posts
Have you ever wondered what the market value of your house might be? Or while we're at it, maybe you want to know the market value of your neighbors house? Or quite possibly you want to get an estimate for a new house you have your eyes on (my readers know that this option is most likely for me, as I will be in the market for a new house within a few years and all my money is going towards that already!). Well eppraisal.com is your new online source for property appraisal. I really like it when companies take a word, put an "e" in front of it and make that their internet company. Another one that comes to mind is esurance.com. Maybe these guys are in cahoots. Anyway, check it out, there are 70 million plus homes in the database for your appraising pleasure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form