I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
Boston Red Sox [PPP] [-]

I love baseball!!! I absolutely love baseball. I don't like football or basketball or anything else...just baseball. This time of year is hard for me...the baseball season is long, but not long enough. Games go from April until October. I hold myself over with the hot stove right now. Listening to rumors of possible trades and potential free agent signings. One big signing that should happen soon is the Red Sox signing phenom Japanese pitcher D-Mat (I won't try to spell it, haha). Then, come Februrary, Spring Training starts! I better the Red Sox spring training this year will be insane, since they got the biggest star of the off season and this will be the first chance to check him out! Plus, spring training is in Florida, so I should get me a plane ticket, book a hotel room, and get me some Boston Red Sox Spring Training tickets.
posted by Bobby Griffin @ 6:30 PM   [-]
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]