Bestest Blog Carnival 1.2 is out!

The "family"-themed carnival is up and ready for your reading pleasure over at Jessie's blog "Who Are We." There are a lot of excellent posts and Jessie did an equally excellent job putting it all together. Remember, if you joined in this carnival, please do make a post on your blog directing everyone to go check it out. Even if you didn't join you could mention it too, there are a lot of good posts to read. The URL is http://hunna2.blogspot.com/2006/12/bestest-blog-carnival-12.html, thanks everyone. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, check back here tomorrow for a new "Bestest Blog of the Day," but for the meantime just go enjoy the carnival!

Comments

Bobby, do we send submissions for 1.3 to you or Doc?
Nothing said…
bobby, thanks a ton for leaving a comment on my blog. and yes, i'll definitely participate in all the future carnivals (i'm still upset with myself for missing the first :-[ ). and please post up whether we have to email to u or to Dr. Blogstein for participating in the next carnival!
Bobby Griffin said…
For every carnival the email to submit is BestestBlog@gmail.com. I have it set up to automatically forward to Dr. Blogstein (or Jessie for last week's submissions). Saves effort not having to find a new email every week and prevents people from having to publish their email when they can just tell it to me.
Woozie said…
I contacted Dr. Blogstein and he said he didn't care about profanity, but said I should check with you. So, does the rule that says everything must be family-safe stand on other blogs?
Bobby Griffin said…
If Dr. Blogstein wants to let it in, then I'll leave that up to him...try not to be too over the top though!
Anonymous said…
I have linked you to my blog!
Hamrash said…
Free Ads For Bloggers

A Small Idea from a Blogger.Need Free Visitors visitors to your site?. Just test this. Place a Banner link of my site to your blog. In return I will Place your Blog in our Directory & Random Link Button. ie You will get 2+FREE Visitors. By this both of us get visitors. Check this live at my site.
Free Ads For Bloggers

More over Are interested in making money by running ads in your blog like me?. If so check out the below links.
Click Here To Join Agloco-Recommended
Make money from your Website or Blog
Xpress Money
Earn Now
0.5$ per Click Under Affiliate Cash
Earn Income with your website

NB:
Watch what pisstakers.com says about us
My Last week Earnings
I hear you Woozie. Some of us are a bit, shall we say, creative in our language ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form