Hot Tamale [PPP]

The following is a PayPerPost advertisement...scroll down for more posts
Check out another funny confessional over at the payperpost blog. This time Tamale is in a bit of a better mood than last time. But she's still funny even when she's not bitching about this, that, and the other thing. And yes Tamale, a new HP digital camera would make me very happy as well. My wife has a camera, but I feel like I have to ask her permission to use it because once I almost dropped it and I don't think she trusts me with it anymore. By the way, as far as blogs are concerned, the PPP blog is pretty interesting if you are part of their program. They post a lot of good info and a lot of funny/interesting non-topical stuff as well. It may not be the bestest like me, but it's betterer than most.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form