What's an ad and what isn't?

For all my readers, so you don't get too frustrated by PayPerPost ads on this site, know this. All PayPerPost paid advertisements will be prefaced with "The following is a PayPerPost advertisement...scroll down for more posts" and will have a dark blue background (the same color as the post title) as opposed to the light blue background that normal posts have. So, if you are quickly scrolling, without looking too hard, you can tell what is an ad and what is not. By the way, if you haven't tried PayPerPost yet, you should! I have made $100 in the past week and NONE of that has to do with the fact that I get 2000 visitors a day. I could get 5 visitors a day and I'd be paid the same amount! Use my email (BobbyGriffin@gmail.com) as a referral if you sign up...click here to check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form