I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
Suggestions? Ideas? [-]
It's been about a month since the new version of the Random Blog Button came out. I was just curious if anyone had anything they'd like to share about it. One person has already told me it'd be a good idea if I could make it so the same blog didn't come up twice in one viewing session (I'm looking at you Dr. Anonymous). This is a great suggestion, and I'll do my best to implement it (though if anyone has any tips on how I might do this, I'm all ears). You guys are who I do this for, so you definitely need to be heard!
posted by Bobby Griffin @ 2:54 PM   [-]
4 Comments:
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Dr. A said…

    Did I say that, or was that said about me? Hmmmm.... I can't help it I have the bestest premium blog - HA! I do appreciate the increased traffic, though.

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger red-dirt-girl said…

    I've been thrilled with it - get a lot of hits from the button......don't change a thing.....please!!!

    rdg

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Mushy said…

    The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't cover up the Blogger header. You lose some webpage area with them both there...can you not cover the other header?

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger Mike S said…

    I may be doing something wrong or don't understand the random blog button. Every time I click it at the Bestest Blog home page, it takes me to a blog listed on Bestest. If I then hit random blog or either of the next blog buttons, I'm sent off to regular old "next blog" browsing?? I thought hitting random blog would continue to let me browse blogs linked to Bestest Blog, not kick me out to where I get advertising blogs or foreign language blogs, none of which have Bestest Blog as a link. Do I have to hit the back button on my browser to restart from the Bestest Blog home page every time I want to go to another random blog linked to Bestest???

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]