Rerun Sunday: 10/15/2006

A Dog A Day
One of the things I missed most while I was gone on vacation (only than running this blog for all you lovely readers out there) was playing with our two Cairn Terriers, Bella and Beverly. Luckily, we had some leftover photos on our digital camera of them that we were able to look at whenever we needed to (before the airport lost it of course).

I was never a dog person until I met my wife and now I can't imagine life without them. This is similar to a quote on this blog: "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." (click the link to see the cute picture that accompanies the quote).

Basically this blog is all about 2 beagles named Nugget and Stewy (and sometimes about their canine pal Bruno, who, if I had to guess, I would see is a Maltese). Each day the operator of this blog (referred to only as Nuggy's Mum as far as I can tell) posts an adorable picture of their dogs, as well as a cute little story or sometimes an inspirational quote.

If you're an animal lover (and I know many of you are) then you'll definitely enjoy this blog, A Dog A Day, so please go and check it out! And tell them that "Bestest Blog" sent ya!

Comments

Frank said…
Why do I rant suddenly on my blog? I have never done that before. And there I let them out, my 2nd ranting all-time. Am I growing up daddy? Is it a sign of times? The more I blog the more I will rant like a married woman? :)

long live the bestest blog of all times.
http://overtim.blogspot.com/
Mum said…
Thanks for the re-run. Due to another online class, working and getting ready to move, I am guilty of neglecting my dogs and blog this week.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form