I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
PPP Confessions [PPP] [-]
The following is a PayPerPost advertisement...scroll down for more posts
If I lived in or around the Orlando, FL area, I think I would see about getting myself a job at PayPerPost. I think I'm qualified, it's a project I'm definitely interested in, and though high stress it seems like they have a lot of fun. More fun than teaching high school to say the least (not to say I don't enjoy it, but fun is not the right word). For instance, they all started doing confessionals of what it's like to work there. Below is a video for the first one, and it is truly hilarious! The only thing better than being paid to blog is being paid to work for PayPerPost it seems, hehe! Enjoy!

posted by Bobby Griffin @ 12:05 AM   [-]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]