PayPerPost Controversy

The following is a PayPerPost advertisement...
Apparently, looking into it a bit more, there are a lot of people who think PayPerPost is a disgrace. These are people who think there is no place in blogs for blog advertising. That all this will do is taint the blogging world with spam. Well, PayPerPost allows you to disclose what is ads and what isn't...so it's not like I'm tricking you into reading anything. See the first line of this post? You'll see that on any post I make as part of the PayPerPost program. Don't wanna read it? Scroll down for newer stuff. All I know is, my opinion is that this is the best think to happen to blogging! (Just a reminder, if you do sign-up, use my email BobbyGriffin@gmail.com as your referrer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form