Long Overdue Movie Meme

So, Morgen tagged me about a month ago to do this movie meme after I whined and complained that no one ever tags me. I've had it typed out for awhile, I just kept forgetting to publish it...here we go:

1. The last movie you saw in a theatre, and current-release movie you still want to see.
I think the last movie I saw was "World Trade Center," there's hasn't really been much out this past month or so that caught my attention, except for..."Jackass 2" which I still really want to see and probably will this weekend.

2. The last movie you rented/purchased for home viewing.
The last movie I rented (I don't purchase movies) was "Match Point." It was pretty ok, I don't really like Woody Allen movies, but one of my wive's friends recommended it to her. Having just been to London, it was pretty cool to be able to recognize certain tourist attractions in the movie.

3. A movie that made you laugh out loud.
Well, the LAST movie that made me laugh out loud was "Little Miss Sunshine" which was an absolute riot. Steve Carrell can do no wrong.

4. A movie that made you cry.
Again, the LAST movie that made me cry was "World Trade Center." The whole thing with baby Olivia and what not. It was especially meaningful to me because Olivia is the name my wife and I have picked out for our first daughter (whenever that happens).

5. A movie that was a darling of the critics, but you didn't think lived up to the hype.
Honestly, I don't pay too much attention to the critics, because so often their likes/dislikes don't align with mine.

6. A movie that you thought was better than the critics.
See #5.

7. Favorite animated movie.
As a kid, my favorite animated movie was definitely Aladdin. I loved that movie and all the songs...especially the genie!

8. Favorite Disney Villian.
From my #7 answer, you might guess Jafar, but you'd be wrong. My answer is Scar (from Lion King). As a kid (like age 5), my wife (long before I knew her) had the idea to trace pictures from her Lion King coloring book and sell them to her neighbors (for like a quarter). Well, one mean old lady refused to buy the picture from the adorable little kid, so my wife left her a picture of Scar on her doorstep and ran away. I just love that story!

9. Favorite movie musical.
Rent, rent, rent! A million times over Rent! I saw the musical, have the movie, have the soundtrack from the musical and have the soundtrack from the movie.

10. Favorite movies of all-time (up to five).
Ahh, such a hard question. In no particular order...Rent, Anchorman, Crash, Memento, and Fight Club.

Now, I'm supposed to tag 5 people...but I think everyone I know has pretty much done this meme already. If you haven't done it, but would like to, leave a comment and I will edit the post to reflect "officially" tagging you. More memes that I've been pity-tagged with coming soon!

Comments

Mimi Lenox said…
YAY! for Bobby. This meme shall live in infamy at Movie Meme Central. I will post it as soon as I finish chasing Peace Globes around the universe.Mimi~Queen of Memes
Mimi Lenox said…
YAH! for Bobby. Could I include this meme at Movie Meme Central?
I'll post it as soon as I finish chasing Peace Globes all over the universe.
Serena said…
haha... you know what, from almost every movie meme post i've read (including mine), i think the general consensus from everyone is that SCAR IS THE BEST DISNEY VILLIAN EVER!!!!!!

seriously.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form