It's that time again!

Here we go...! The auction for "Bestest Blog of the Month" has commenced (actually it started yesterday, but I didn't have the chance to post about it until now). The winner will have their link and short description in the top left hand corner of my blog for all of November. Also, for each dollar in the winning bid, they will be placed an extra time in the Random Blog rotation. After the month is over, 10% of the winning bid will be put towards a permanent spot among the Premium Blogs.

This is a great chance to really boost your blog's traffic. Bidding starts at only a penny with no reserve. So, check out eBay to monitor the progress and thanks for looking!

Comments

Devion Ayers said…
I just wanted to let you know that your ingenious idea of a blog is very much appreciated. As soon as eBay allows me back in the ballroom, count me in on the bidding!

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form