Home Office [PPP]

The following is a PayPerPost advertisement...scroll down for more posts
Do you work out of your house? Well, I'm a high school teacher, but I run this blog out of my office (which I spend at least as much time as a part time job on). Offices2Share.com runs a website to find ready to rent, short-term office space. They're running The Home Office From Hell contest. The grand prize winner will receive 12 months of free rent...plus there are runner-up prizes as well. To enter, you have to submit the top 10 reasons why your home office is the worst. I kind of like working from home, so I don't think I'll enter, but there are a few things I could do without: (1) my puppies can get annoying...(2) the TV is very tempting...(3) I don't have an endless supply of paperclips and rubber bands like a real office would.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form