Australian Wine [PPP]

The following is a PayPerPost advertisement...scroll down for more posts
So, I know Foster's is Austalian for beer (thanks commercials!), but what is Austalian for wine? I'm not sure, but I bet you can find the answer on this Australian Wine website. I think there's one wine with a picture of a kangaroo on it. I think it's called Yellow Tail or Yellow Jack...Yellow something at least. Think about something related to wines...now think about something Austalian...chances are you can find out about that topic on this site. Wines, wineries, tasting tours, history, blogs, and more...a wine website, Aussie style. I hope to visit there someday, apparently the country is big into wine, now I wanna visit even more...Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form