I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
(At least) one happy customer! [-]
I just wanted to post a wonderful compliment I received today:
"Wow - Bobby, I can't find your email but I'm here to say that Bestest Premium really works. I got a bunch of traffic today.

I know this sounds like an ad but it isn't. It's one happy customer!

Cheers

Portnoy"

Portnoy donated $30 towards being a premium blog for his site Reel Hollywood. With the inception of the Random Blog Button, it would seem as though EVERYONE should have had a good traffic day today...especially the PREMIUM BLOGS!
posted by Bobby Griffin @ 8:09 PM   [-]
10 Comments:
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Shan said…

    That's great, Bobby!

    I came across this blog which hasn't been updated in a while.

    http://verism.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger R2K said…

    Why is the random blog button so active suddenly? I dont understand, was it not on before?

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Mimi Lenox said…

    Ditto. My traffic has increased enormously since random blog button. I'm so excited. This is awesome! Thank you, Bestest Blog of All Time.

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger msquared said…

    I can vouch for the premium blog status working too. A month ago I was only getting(if I was lucky) 16 views a day yesterday I got a whopping 85 views!

    The Ordinary Adventures of Tomas

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Neil said…

    Yes, lots of new traffic! I think your randomblog button is on steroids - I've been getting lots of views from it.

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Bobby Griffin said…

    Neil:

    I don't know if it's the initial excitement of the new search bar or if this can be expected as the norm from now on, I guess we'll see!

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger R2K said…

    Yes lets hope this is going to last, I have gotten many extra hits as a result of whatever change you made. I really regret not paying more, if this is any indication of the future.

    I may have to send more money if this lasts.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Yeah, the NEW and IMPROVED random blog button accounts for like every 4th hit I've gotten on my site meter. I love it!

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger R2K said…

    And these are real visits also, I have tracked the origins for them, and they are all over the world. Not just one person clicking 1000 times.

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Dr. A said…

    I have to definitely agree. My "investment" has paid off in hits. Thanks Bobby!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]