Bestest Blog of the Day: 08/29/2006

The Ordinary Advertures of Tomas
So, you know how kids create an imaginary friend when they don't have any other friends to play with? Well, what if an imaginary friend didn't have any other friends to play with...well, you'd get Tomas and his ordinary adventures.

Ok, that description makes this blog sound kind of childish, but I couldn't think of a better way to write it without giving away too much. Let's just say, it's certainly good for a laugh. But trust me, you'll enjoy yourself more if you check it out and figure it out for yourself...it's a really creative concept!

It's kind of like a comic strip, though there are no drawings (damn, I'm really being mysterious here). Anyway, after browsing through them for the past hour or so, I thought I'd post a few of my favorites for you to check out (hopefully you'll look at all these and more!): Doubting Tomas, The Other Side, Doppleganger, and Self Portrait.

Sometimes the blogs I feature have a fair share of readers already, and I just help to add to that (in the immediate future and in the long run), this is not one of those blogs. Despite the fact that I think this is a really cool blog, certainly better than the average, this blog hasn't eclipsed 16 readers in a single day this past entire month.

So, go check out "The Ordinary Adventures of Tomas" and let's see if we can't obliterate that record for this and many days to come.
P.S. Who is it that sent you again?!?

Comments

Please visit me

Love to all......

Angel Feathers Tickle Me
Anonymous said…
nice concept you have here..while doing blogs you're actually contributing to other blogs..keep up the good work!
msquared said…
I can't thank you enough for having me as best blog of the day! I'm hoping I'll break 1,000 views by the end of the week thanks to this. Your description of my blog was right on and your kind words are truly appreciated.

I can't thank you enough and the next time I see Tomas I'll tell him the great news.

Mike
ordinarytomas.blogspot.com
msquare2.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Brilliant! Love the blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form