Bestest Blog of the Day: 08/15/2006

Digital Traveler
I thought I'd feature a "Travel Blog" today since I just got through travelling. And this was a perfect choice. My wife and I took a ton of amazing digital pictures on our trip, but they made us check the bag with the camera in it (normally I would have carried it on) due to heightened security and conveniently they "lost it." They didn't lose the suitcase filled with dirty laundry, oh no no no. Furthermore, Matt has written a "For Dummies" book on Digital Photography. This is coincidental because my wife and I used "For Dummies" travel guides to make our trip go smoothly. It's like this choice was fate.

Fate aside, Matt is definitely an expert in digital photography and there are a lot of amazing pictures on his blog, taken as he travelled around the world. If you'd like to read two chapters for free of his book, you can click here. He even teaches an online class in photography if anyone is interested.

Go and check out some digital photos by a professional (not like anything I could take, haha) and visit my first winner for the month of August, Matt's Digital Traveler and tell him that "Bestest Blog" sent ya!

Comments

Mo Diggs said…
Good find. Sorry to hear about your camera though.
Mo Diggs said…
I am confused why you crossed both of my blogs out.
Mo Diggs said…
nevermind
Shea Speare said…
Nice to have dummies like me to learn something =)
Good pick, I actually took some images of the funny security changes in the airport. Such as tape over all the soda cases in stores. Also, starbucks and "the body shop" were simply closed.

Finally, near security, there was a large trash bin filled with bottles, toothpaste, and even condoms (didnt know they were not allowed).

I will post it to my blog eventually.
Anonymous said…
Great pick. I know all the hard work it takes to put together his great blog...well deserved.

I have bought Matt's book and would suggest buying.
Michael C said…
Great selection. I just got my wife a very nice professional digital camera and Digital Traveler inspired both of us to pursue photography as a fun hobby.
Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form