I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
Bestest Blog of the Day: 07/29/2006 [-]
Clip Frenzy
"Funny, Hilarious, and Crazy Videos From Around the World Wide Web." That's John's self-description of his blog, and I don't think I could put it any better myself. Well, funny and hilarious are kinda synonyms, so maybe I'd strike one of them...but anyway, I'm getting off topic!

This site is incredible...its layout is very professional looking (unlike mine, haha), the content delivers on the hilarity, there are even polls and forums to keep you entertained. All this site needs is the "Bestest Blog" touch to help get its daily traffic flow as high as it truly deserves to be!

I thought I'd include a link to a clip of each type of video promised in the description...
Funny: Dave Chappelle "Grand Theft Auto" Spoof
Hilarious: Will Ferrell/Christopher Walken "More Cowbell" SNL Sketch
Crazy: Amazing Ukulele Player

So, please please PLEASE check out John's "Clip Frenzy"...I mean I shouldn't even have to tell you to visit a site as great as this one, yet here I am anyway!
posted by Bobby Griffin @ 12:06 AM   [-]
8 Comments:
  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger Andrew said…

    So this is when you post the blog of the day. I found your secret.

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Blogger Mo! said…

    not bad

    i've seen all the videos already though

    congrats nevertheless;great idea

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger Michael C said…

    The More Cowbell sketch is an SNL classinc. Danica Patrick even referred to it as why her car wasn't going fast enough before she qualified for the Indy 500. Of course anything that Christopher Walken did for SNL was great. Especially The Continental

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger R2K said…

    Great page... But yes some new videos might be in order.

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger darkman said…

    Check out my blog,comments welcome.

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Andrew said…

    Bobby, I went and checked out some clips ... entertaining stuff! Another great choice!

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger UB said…

    hey - please link to my blog - Quotations on Education under the serious category. i've already linked to u. Comments are welcome

     
  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Shea Speare said…

    Most of the video i have watched. Hahaha.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]