Writing/Fiction/Poetry Blogs


Premium #0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- denotes a former "Bestest Blog of the Day"
Premium Back to top
-Gem-vita: A book review blog offering readers "good reads for life"
-Foxxyfyrre's Honk'n'Holl'r: A fictional, hopefully funny, parody of my real life experiences as a manager in the hospitality biz
-Sejant Before the Muse
-Words That Flow
-Heroines and Heroes (Blogger Poem)
-Creative Truth
-LAEvanesce: Muses and Opines

#0-9 Back to top
A Back to top
-AboutAmherst
-Allister Reynolds
-Amang-Manang
-Article Blog - Various Articles From Freelancer India
B Back to top
-B8A
-Beaman's World
-Blind Seer
-Book Meme Central
-Braves Psycho Babble
C Back to top
-Camoen's Poetry and Thoughts
-Cassandra's Scribblings
-The Cat's Pajama's
-Chris Kay Central
-Chronicles
-A Classical Poet of New Zealand
-Creative Truth
D Back to top
-A Dance in Silent Violins
-Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Fanfiction
-Dreams of Reality
E Back to top
-Excerpts and Writings
-Excribidinglish
-Existence, in general
F Back to top
-Fantasy & Sci-Fi Lovin' Blog
-FireHeart: A Bounty Hunter's NovelBlog
-FRENZY
-Foxxyfyrre's Honk'n'Holl'r : A fictional, hopefully funny, parody of my real life experiences as a manager in the hospitality biz
G Back to top
-Gem-lets
-Gem-vita: A book review blog offering readers "good reads for life"
-Gonzie's Bedroom
H Back to top
-Heroines and Heroes (Blogger Poem)
-Homework Is a Necessity
I Back to top
-In My Absinthe
J Back to top
-Just Got Lost...
K Back to top
-Karen Shanley
L Back to top
-LAEvanesce: Muses and Opines
-Ladies, Goddesses, and Bitches
-Laugh More, Love More...Don't Be So Afraid!
-Leesa's Stories
-Life As I See It
-Life's Like That
-A Limerick A Day
-The Limericker
-A Little Net Story
-The Lost Scribblings of a Virtual Gypsy
-Lynda's Loft
M Back to top
-My Notes
-My Short Stories
N Back to top
-Necromachina
O Back to top
-On Drifting, Wavy Words
P Back to top
-Paul Gavin - Writer, Blogger
-Poems and Prayers and Promises
-Poetic Justice
-The Poets Union: Encouraging communication between online poets
-A Point in Time
-Princess haiku
-Prophecies of Yoyogod
Q Back to top
-Quotes and Phrases
R Back to top
-Rambling writer
-Reflections of Childhood
S Back to top
-Serial of the Dead
-Sejant Before the Muse
-Sidestepping Real
-SJeanneM's Book Club
-The smile of my soul is my crying heart
-Sometimes...I Want to Be More Than Just Looks
-SPAM HAPPY
-The Stand for America
-A Story A Day
-...Story of a Girl
-Stranded in the Mountains
-Stuff and Nonsense
T Back to top
-The Thrilling Wonder Story
-Touchwolf Fiction
-Twisted By Life (The Easy Answers?)
U Back to top
V Back to top
-Very Short Novels
W Back to top
-West of Mars -- the Meet and Greet
-White Screen of Despair
-Words That Flow
-The Write Journey
-Writers Help Group
-The Writers Opinion
-Writing Blog
-The Writing Muse
X Back to top
Y Back to top
Z Back to top

Comments

T & K. O'Meara said…
Hey, how's it goin? I must say, "
hell of a job on the blog" THE best I've seen yet! I have just a few questions about my blog, a bit confused. About two months ago, I started a blog focused on my everyday nine to five job as a chef, creating new or improved concepts in casual cuisine. I thought it was pretty cool but no-one has commented, no feedback at all! What am I doing wrong? can you check it out? foodforaliving.blogspot.com. I would really appreciate it. Thank You.
David Hodges said…
Thank you so much!

I'm getting lots of new traffic to VERY SHORT NOVELS.

Not only that, new visitors are commenting and telling me how happy they are to have followed the link. You are providing a very valuable service . . . to me . . . to them!

--davidbdale
David Hodges said…
That's odd. Somebody's leaving comments in my name. I'm happy to be listed here, and I have noticed a referral or two, but I'm not responsible for the comment above. Do come visit my blog, though. www.davidbdale.wordpress.com

At 299 words each, my Very Short Novels won't waste your time!
Anonymous said…

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form