Bestest Blog of the Day: 02/02/2007

Idea-Book
...a review by Jessie!

Laughing makes me very happy! And I tend to laugh every time I visit Idea-Book. So without a doubt it must be Bestest Blog of the Day!

Luckily it is Friday... And when you visit Idea-Book on Friday you get a special treat. Photo Phridays give me a chuckle and I always have a great time!

Maybe you are needing some great advice. Ann Landers is out and Ask Abbie is old news. But Ask Hawkins is hot right now! He can even help you with Baby Names.


So stop by Idea-Book. You can ask a few questions and laugh a little bit too. Tell Hawkins that Jessie from Who Are We sent you via The Bestest Blog Of All Time!

Comments

Dayngr said…
Thanx for the tips!
Anonymous said…
Ask Abbie is old news? No one told me this!
Anonymous said…
Warning this blogg may contain traces of Nut.
http://jespersa.livejournal.com
Anonymous said…
Congrats to the Blog of the Day- And reminding everyone-the blog carnival is now posted on my site!
Barb said…
I went, I read, I laughed! Good pick!
M Taher said…
You deserve the award, for reasons, such as: a) your content is lively and comments are amazing; and b) your award logo is my envy.
I do have the award; but no traffic and no logo (with built-in date). Where do I get this logo?
Best of luck.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form