I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
Intimate Apparel [LL] [-]
The following is a LoudLaunch advertisement...scroll down for more posts
I figured I've probably written about just about every consumer product out there besides underwear so here we go! This company has bras made exclusively for larger cup sizes (D - G). G! I didn't even know they made them as high as G! I remember hearing commercials saying that if your bra doesn't fit right, it can cause all types of problems (sore back, tenderness, etc.)...not that I would know personally. I don't think you can buy these sizes in any old department store. So, if your back hurts and you don't know why, maybe check out this website.
LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

posted by Bobby Griffin @ 5:53 AM   [-]
1 Comments:
  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger Jessie said…

    I can't believe you took that opp! Your killing me Bobby. Julie and I could take that opp and people would believe it. You writing about big boob bras is a bit odd. :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]