I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
Bestest Blog of the Day: 01/10/2007 [-]
The Rhetorical Letter Writer
When the Rhetorical Letter Writer first applied for my link exchange, his link to my site was broken. So, I informed him (like I do everyone else with broken links) and wondered if he would fix it (unlike a lot of bloggers who don't/can't). In the process of checking his site for my link, I fell in love with it and PRAYED that he would fix the link so I could write about him!

The premise of the blog is that he writes hilarious rhetorical letters to various people. Sometimes I feel inadequate as a reviewer, because no matter what I write will pale in comparison to the actual site itself. So, instead what I often do is just pick out a couple of posts that I particularly enjoyed in hopes that you will enjoy them as well:
-Dear Whoever Said, "Close Only Counts In Horseshoes and Hand Grenades"
-Dear Rappers
-Dear Burger King
-Dear Jesus
-Dear Brett "The Hitman" Hart

Ok, I just started at the most recent posts and did my favorites and basically ended up doing 2/3 of the posts in the past month! There is a year of rhetorical letters waiting for us! I hope you guys enjoy this one as much as I do, this is definitely going into my regular visits!
posted by Bobby Griffin @ 8:20 AM   [-]
12 Comments:
  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said…

    good year

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Ivor Bigun said…

    best blog of all time?
    sorry but i just can't believe that. it's a very bold statement to make, isn't it?

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Sanni said…

    Great choice! I´m still laughing about the "Dear Jesus"-letter =)

    (Another) well deserved BBOTD!

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Bobby Griffin said…

    Ivor,

    Try typing 'best blog of all time' (or 'bestest blog of all time') into Google and see what they think on the matter!

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Starrlight said…

    What is with the anonymous twerps and their "my dick is bigger than yours"...oh wait, that is "my blog is better than yours" routine...

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger tiggerprr said…

    That is truly an awesome blog! I'm glad they fixed their link! ;)

    Awwwe give ivor a hug. Clearly, he was neglected and feels the need to make himself feel better by anonymously attacking other people. ::hearts and butterflies::

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    Blogroll maintenance is such a pain in the ass. There needs to be a law that when someone stops blogging or upgrades to a new url they have to e-mail you and tell you.

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger BluegrassBaobab said…

    Bobby

    Joined your random blog roll last night, but there was a link error on my site to yours. Just to let you know it has been fixed.

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Ribamar Aragão said…

    News and pictures of Brazil!

    www.ribamararagao.blogspot.com

     
  • At 2:54 AM, Anonymous jessica said…

    Hello

    I was looking for ways to improve my Blog and find out more on how to get free traffic to my Blog. While I was searching on Blogger I found your Blog. I know it does not have to do with getting traffic but I really enjoyed reading it, great job!! In fact I have my own Blog and I get a lot of free traffic from http://www.autosurfmonster.com , If I were you I would submit this Blog to them so thousands of others can see it for free. Well, I will add your Blog to my favorites and I look forward to all the updates.

    Jessica

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger matthew said…

    This is a good one. Originaland very funny.

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger cheapwowgold said…

    Buy the cheapest World of Warcraft Gold(WoW Gold),Enjoy the best service
    Enter here:World of Warcraft Gold

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]