BrainCast [PPP]

The following is a PayPerPost advertisement...scroll down for more posts
I am a very disorganized person. Well, I try to be organized, but it doesn't always work out. I convince myself that I can mentally remember important things with no problem...then it comes time to remember, and I know there was something important there, but I haven't the foggiest what it is. I have no date book, I am an adult and do not have one, how sad is that? I think part of the problem is that I would have no way to carry around such a thing. Women have purses...I'm not about to keep a date book in my pocket. That is why I think BrainCast is onto something. They have a message/memo system that automatically adds on to any cell phone (or regular phone). Well, I certainly have a cell phone, so maybe this is my solution. If you're like me, give it a look!

Comments

Anonymous said…
They still won't accept my blog ....

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you!

Link Exchange Form