I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
Rerun Sundays [-]
How to become the "Bestest Blog of the Day"
"Bestest Blog of the Day" Archives

So, Sundays I will be using to do more behind-the-scenes stuff for the site instead of picking new "Bestest Blog of the Day" winners and writing up new articles. However, beginning NEXT Sunday, I will pick a blog that I had previously featured, and put their article front and center again for those who missed it, or newcomers to the site. In the meantime, check out the archives, set up an email subscription, and be sure to check back tomorrow for the next winner.
posted by Bobby Griffin @ 12:01 AM   [-]
3 Comments:
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger SMiller said…

    Hello Bobby:
    I created a permanent link on my blog today, and hope you will add myblog to your blog.

    I was a programmer for many years, but now my interest is screenprinting. I have surfed the internet(research) and found a ton of screenprinting sites. Some sell t-shirts and some specialize in other things.

    My plan is to help/show people how to screenprint for a profit without spending their entire live-savings, as all the other sites(I've seen) suggest people do.

    Let me know what you thing. My email is:
    smiller0422@hotmail.com

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger SMiller said…

    Hello Bobby:
    I created a permanent link on my blog today, and hope you will add myblog to your blog.

    I was a programmer for many years, but now my interest is screenprinting. I have surfed the internet(research) and found a ton of screenprinting sites. Some sell t-shirts and some specialize in other things.

    My plan is to help/show people how to screenprint for a profit without spending their entire live-savings, as all the other sites(I've seen) suggest people do.

    Let me know what you thing. My email is:
    smiller0422@hotmail.com

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Donny said…

    your site is pretty cool..
    please visit my site, if you like clean blonde jokes please visit:www.mattwest1.blogspot.com
    if you like news updated daily, please visit:www.mattwest2.blogspot.com
    Thank you, have a very nice day;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]