I HAVE A NEW BLOG!!!
...Same name, same great content, new location (http://www.bestestblog.com/)!
Browse Blogs by Category [-]
Helpful Site Links [-]
Bestest Blog Carnival [-]
Site Statistics [-]
$3018.00 in donations from 140 generous bloggers who wanted extra traffic!
Currently linking 1160 blogs in 15 different categories
-Blogs That Link Here (Technorati) Add to Technorati Favorites
-Blogs That Link Here (Blogrolling)
Click Here to Blogroll Me!
Check Page Ranking

Blog Search [-]
Search all blogs in the directory for:
(Note: Yahoo! Search opens in a new window)
Archives [-]
Previous Posts [-]
Another Milestone! [-]
Today, I exchanged links with my 500th blog! Incidentally, the blog was Hunna's Happenings and the prize is the link right there a few words ago...it could (should) result in a few extra visits.

Be sure to check out the Recent Additions for all 28 blogs I've entered so far today (yes, 28, I was a little behind on my linking.)

Also, don't forget to check out the "Bestest" of the day below!
posted by Bobby Griffin @ 12:37 PM   [-]
7 Comments:
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger MBD said…

    i recently started some blogs on blogspot here, and a friend told me not to post too often or blogspot kills your site.

    Ever heard anything like this before? Is my friend just out-his-mind, or is there something to it? Judging by your 28 posts thing, i figured it must NOT be true.

    Thanks.

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Hey Bobby, have you tried BlogRolling? I have it on my site. You basically put a code into your site under blog links, and then you go to the BlogRolling site whenever you need to add a link. It's so much faster and easier to add links this way, and you can opt to have the links show when someone has updated their blog.

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous SAirus said…

    Hiii there ...

    nice cool blog ..

    greetings from the u.k

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Bobby Griffin said…

    The problem with Blogrolling is I don't know how I'd make the separate categories. For the freebie account they offer, you can only have 1 master list.

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger R2K said…

    This is wild, so many links! How do you manage them all?

    I just send you an email offering the link dealy.

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Jessie said…

    Cool prize! You rock!!!

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Tony McCune said…

    I'd be interested in a link exchange, but I'm I wonder if people make it all the way through the list to photography blogs.

    Artistic Photography By Anthony McCune

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Premium Blogs
-Listed below are the Top 100 Premium Blogs.
Top 100 [-]